We are excited to continue grow our community, talk about a few core principles, and announce Hats.finance ambassador's program, in our lingo — Hatters.
- Hats are expanding the community, and we started with articulating a few guiding principles we can start with: Open Collaboration, Open-Source Knowledge, and Consistent Evolution.
- The Community expansion starts with the Hatters ambassador program, where we invite hackers, developers, crypto & privacy enthusiasts to become a part of crypto security’s future.
- There are several teams in the Hatters program— Community, NFT and UX, Growth, and DAO2DAO, each with its own goals and compensation allocations.
Join the Hatters — apply here.
The Hats community
Over the past few weeks, the hats community has began to take form, as people joined, contributed, and helped the core team in launching the first version of the Hats protocol in the quest to create new security principles for Web3.
We want to begin talking about a few core values of the Hats community, and while these values are going to be decided and finalized by the community DAO, we want to start with a few we think are proper:
- Open Collaboration — Any project, protocol, and community are welcome to collaborate with hats. Hats community members are invited to explore how they can assist and add value to the Hats project and other projects in the process.
- Open Source Knowledge — Education, aligned partnership, and information sharing are main driving forces in building the Hats ecosystem. We believe that sharing information is critical if we want to secure the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Consistent Evolution — Research and focus on innovation requires a multitude of opinions and ideas if we want to challenge the solutions of the legacy world. We welcome all opinions, ideas, and perspectives and we want to be challenged if the community thinks we can do better.
Who are the Hatters?
Hatters are the ambassadors of Hats.finance. Hatters are unique because they are highly skilled; They possess the wisdom of owls, are highly adaptable like chameleons, problem-solvers like bears, and are amazing messengers like Crows.
Hatters can write articles, introduce new projects, give innovative solutions, and onboard new members. Most importantly, Hatters have one value in common: they believe in revolutionizing the future crypto security. Whether you are a hacker, a developer, a privacy fanatic, or crypto enthusiast, as long as you believe in our mission of making the crypto space more secure, transparent and autonomous, you have a place in our community.
We believe that ambassadors are an essential part of any DeFi community, and we have seen firsthand how the Hatters community can embrace new members, even on the darkest nights. Hatters work as a tribe, because they believe the mission is bigger than themselves, simultaneously they work individually to expand their knowledge and grow the community. Hatters do not wait for opportunities, they create them. They come from all paths of life, yet their enthusiasm in designing the future of cybersecurity on Ethereum unites them.
Hats.finance is a decentralized cybersecurity network, a DAO from day one. If you would like to take this opportunity and join the tribe of Hats — Read here:
- You have a great sense of hospitality, you can invite new members and encourage current members to be active participants.
- You are a great communicator and you understand how to engage audiences via Twitter, Reddit, and relevant social media.
- You can speak and write in a second language or are open to creating a non-English channel- Spanish, Korean, Indonesian, Russian, etc.
- You enjoy educating others and can create unique and engaging content.
- You are good in-camera or have great video editing skills.
- You understand Reddit and can reach out to hackers and developers.
NFT <> UI/UX team:
- Good at building meaningful relationships with artists, influencers, and developers in the NFT space.
- Engage and welcome the NFT community in the Hats group chats and meetups.
- You have a deep technical knowledge of NFTs, and understand what makes NFT projects succeed.
- Develop NFT programs that help artists and creatives showcase their work through Hats.
- You are passionate about crypto security, privacy, and hacking and can develop marketing plans to onboard new members and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain partnership relationships.
- Onboard new projects for the Hats’ bounty programs.
- Suggest and research user experience in Hats and provide feedback to improve our platform.
- Organize engaging online and offline events for the Hats community.
Each Hatter team has a reward ceiling of $1250 USDC every month. Keep in mind that rewards can change due to governance decisions and can end at any time. Apply here.
How it works
- All Hatters will be recognized in our Discord channel.
- You will gain access to the admin closed groups and exclusive meetings with the Hats development team.
- As a member of the Hatter community, you will receive constant support and communication with the Hats team.
- Exceptional leadership will be rewarded with a core admin role within each team.
- You will submit a monthly summary of your contribution to the community, explaining the hours worked, as well as results from your efforts. Your summary can be submitted via written, video, or screenshots of your work.
- Each Hatter can vote on other contributions.
- Your work will be evaluated on a range of 1–10 by other contributors.
- Your compensation will be distributed according to your evaluated score, Ex: 3 = 30% dedicated budget.
- Once approved by the admin, payment will be released to your designated wallet.
- The same process will occur each month.
- We are starting with a monthly reward ceiling of $1250 USDC. This reward structure can change with governance decisions or end at any time.
- Compensation will be given according to contribution to the team and will be announced in Hatters groups for transparency.
- Compensation will be in USDC.
- Compensation will be sent 5 days after the voting.