Capture the Flag #2
A couple months ago, we hosted our first Capture the Flag event. With over 15 submissions and $10k in prizes, today we are back with challenge #2!
Starting Wed Sep 22 2022 14:00:00 GMT+0000 to Thu Sep 29 2022 14:00:00 GMT+0000, we invite all hackers, security researchers, developers, and community members to join the challenge for an opportunity to earn $10k in DAI.
As a web3 security protocol, our goal is to bring together security talent and help them test, evaluate, and expand their cryptography and solidity skills. In this CTF we will provide a series of different crypto challenges targeting various problems found in DeFi. We welcome anyone, regardless of experience, to participate and join the effort.
How to play🕹
Make sure you have installed the metamask extension. The challenge will be on mainnet, which you will use to send transactions.
Visit the Hats dApp and click on the CTF tab to participate
- Challange #2 — https://hats.finance/gamification
- Githhub — https://github.com/hats-finance/vault-game
- Dapp — View the contract & submit the report
Important: Submissions can only be handed in on-chain via the capture the flag vault in the Hats dApp.
PS: Don’t forget to read the vulnerability description.
How to submit:
- You can join individually or as a team.
- Please contact our team via discord if you have any questions about tasks. No points will be deducted for these questions.
- No exploits on mainnet. Exploits will result in disqualification from the challenge. Reporting should be done on-chain using the vulnerability disclosure feature.
Prizes will include $10K in DAI, NFT rewards from our hacker collection, and exclusive access to our security communities.
All the submitters will be rewarded with an NFT for their participation
The purpose of this event is to learn, test your abilities, and connect with other security experts. While winning is fun, learning and improving at your craft is even better 😉 don’t forget to have fun!
More opportunities to earn
Besides our CTF challenges, we have many bug bounty programs from different projects live in our dApp.